Content and prohibited actions
Customer agrees to use the Services for lawful purposes only. Server IQ prohibits the following content on our servers and network.
- Anything related to IRC
- Proxy Scripts
- Running chat services or chat related web sites on the shared hosting plans
- Anything related to torrents
- Starting background processes on shared servers
- Warez, hacking tools, exploits
- Porn web sites
- Download oriented web sites
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- IP Scanners
- Hacker focused sitesAny account found to be in violation of anothers copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting.
Customer agrees not to use our shared, reseller, VPS or dedicated servers hosting space as a storage for backups. If we find backups stored in your account they will be removed automatically.
Customer is responsible to keep their accounts up to date and secure at all times. Directories must be chmod to 711 and configuration files with passwords must be chmod to 600. Scripts, plugins, modules need to be kept up to date at all times. A strong password must be used.
Was this answer helpful?
All files on UNIX (including Linux and other UNIX variants) machines have access permissions. In...
Any account on the server cannot use more than the following CPU or memory resources. If you use...
Technical support tickets are responded to within 30 minutes at any time of the day/night. In...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution