Why don't I receive e-mails?
If you don't receive e-mails to your mail box on our server do the following checks.
- Make sure you entered the e-mail address correctly and there are no spelling mistakes
- Make sure the e-mail address you entered exists on the server
- Check if the space quota for the e-mail account on our server is exceeded and there is no space for the new messages to be saved
- Make sure your domain points to our server
- Check your spam settings and e-mail filters in case they are blocking the sent messagesIf you still see problems after checking the above contact us so that we can investigate further.
Was this answer helpful?
You can upgrade or downgrade your account at anytime. You just need to contact us about it.
If you need some custom PHP settings for any of your directories you will need to use a custom...
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information...
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard...
Private name servers are also called "Child Name Servers" by some registrars. They are registered...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution