Installing Your Certificate in cPanel
Login to the cPanel 'Control Panel'
- Click SSL/TLS Manager under the Security section.
- Click on Generate, view, upload or delete SSL Certificates in the 'Certificates' section.
- Import Domain/End Entity Certificate.
a. Copy and Paste the contents of 'yourDomainName.crt' into the text box labeled 'Paste the crt below' in the 'Upload a New Certificate' section.
- or -
b. Click 'Browse' and navigate to 'yourDomainName.crt' and then click 'Upload'.
- Click Go Back.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Return to SSL Manager.
- Click on Setup a SSL Certificate to work with your site.
- Select the domain you are using from the Domain drop-down menu. The system will attempt to fetch the SSL Certificate and Private Key for you.
- Note: You do have the option to copy and paste these files into their appropriate boxes at this time.
- In the box labled CA Bundle, paste the contents of the CA Bundle file that was provided.
- Click on Install Certificate.
The certificate is now added to your server and assigned to the domain.
Was this answer helpful?
We send multiple reminders to you before suspending the account. We send 3 e-mails to your...
Any account on the server cannot use more than the following CPU or memory resources. If you use...
If your old provider uses cPanel, we can transfer all your accounts free of charge. To do that,...
All files on UNIX (including Linux and other UNIX variants) machines have access permissions. In...
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution