Installing Your Certificate in cPanel
Login to the cPanel 'Control Panel'
- Click SSL/TLS Manager under the Security section.
- Click on Generate, view, upload or delete SSL Certificates in the 'Certificates' section.
- Import Domain/End Entity Certificate.
a. Copy and Paste the contents of 'yourDomainName.crt' into the text box labeled 'Paste the crt below' in the 'Upload a New Certificate' section.
- or -
b. Click 'Browse' and navigate to 'yourDomainName.crt' and then click 'Upload'.
- Click Go Back.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Return to SSL Manager.
- Click on Setup a SSL Certificate to work with your site.
- Select the domain you are using from the Domain drop-down menu. The system will attempt to fetch the SSL Certificate and Private Key for you.
- Note: You do have the option to copy and paste these files into their appropriate boxes at this time.
- In the box labled CA Bundle, paste the contents of the CA Bundle file that was provided.
- Click on Install Certificate.
The certificate is now added to your server and assigned to the domain.
Was this answer helpful?
Scala Hosting reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time without notification....
All files on UNIX (including Linux and other UNIX variants) machines have access permissions. In...
There are no hidden costs. All costs are provided on our web site and they are shown to you while...
The money back guarantee is applicable for new clients only. New orders from existing clients do...
By default, overselling is disabled for your account so that you can create an unlimited number...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution