Installing Your Certificate in cPanel
Login to the cPanel 'Control Panel'
- Click SSL/TLS Manager under the Security section.
- Click on Generate, view, upload or delete SSL Certificates in the 'Certificates' section.
- Import Domain/End Entity Certificate.
a. Copy and Paste the contents of 'yourDomainName.crt' into the text box labeled 'Paste the crt below' in the 'Upload a New Certificate' section.
- or -
b. Click 'Browse' and navigate to 'yourDomainName.crt' and then click 'Upload'.
- Click Go Back.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Return to SSL Manager.
- Click on Setup a SSL Certificate to work with your site.
- Select the domain you are using from the Domain drop-down menu. The system will attempt to fetch the SSL Certificate and Private Key for you.
- Note: You do have the option to copy and paste these files into their appropriate boxes at this time.
- In the box labled CA Bundle, paste the contents of the CA Bundle file that was provided.
- Click on Install Certificate.
The certificate is now added to your server and assigned to the domain.
Was this answer helpful?
You can find the nameservers your domain is currently using by performing a whois lookup at...
We send multiple reminders to you before suspending the account. We send 3 e-mails to your...
If you need some custom PHP settings for any of your directories you will need to use a custom...
We provide 24/7 live chat and helpdesk support. When you contact us via live chat it is...
You can find your nameservers in your welcome e-mail. Please note that up to 24 hours are...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution